Saturday, March 8, 2008

Intro rant?

Well after a couple weeks of crunch, I figured it was about time I started a blog, especially since I'm supposed to be grown up now with a baby on the way, hence the snappy blog name. I'm not much of a writer, so this will probably be more along the lines of incoherent ramblings of some geezer going insane.

I'm some bloke who moved over to the US from England after uni thinking it was a great idea, well errr....it ain't all crap, but it certainly wasn't the paved golden roads to finding an easy job, helpful and easy immigration and cheap living that the tele soaps certainly make it out to be. Those Eastenders researchers need a kicking.

So here I am, a bunch of years later, living in Mass, broke as they get, but it ain't all bad, I keep telling myself that at least, but I'm happily married, the job is okay and there's a baby on the way.

No comments: